Boilerplate contracts are approved by the NYS Offices of the Attorney General and State Comptroller and may not be altered.
Any changes to a boilerplate contract, other than customized terms for your agreement, require review by University Counsel before signature by a designated University representative or, if required, submission to the Attorney General or State Comptroller.
- Consultant Services
- Construction Agreement
- Consultant Agreement (For Construction Projects)
- Revocable Permits
- Child Care (contact Jordan Lohre in the Office of Business Operations and Procurement at System Administration).
- Terms & Conditions
- Exhibit A (all contracts)
- Exhibit A-1 (all commodity & service contracts above $25,000 and all construction, renovation and rehabilitation contracts above $100,000)
- AC 130 Terms & Conditions (all purchase orders) (Word version) (text version)